Become a Volunteer
Volunteers are the backbone of our organisation, and an essential part of our fundraising endeavours. We are passionately committed to providing all of our volunteers with a fun, relaxed and stimulating experience during their time with us.
There are many great benefits of becoming a Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter Service Volunteer. Some of which include:
- Increases your self-esteem and confidence
- Helps you to meet new people and build fulfilling relationships
- Sets a great example in your community, particularly children who look up to you
- It's often a great platform to learn new skills
- Enjoy satisfaction and overall achievement
- Promotes physical and mental health
There are so many ways you can be involved including:
- Selling raffle tickets
- Working in our Op Shops
- Helping out with our major events
- Collecting money tins
- BBQ and
To find out more about becoming a Volunteer, please contact us on 1800 155 155 or click here to download our Volunteer Application.